On this website, cookies may be used on some pages. The purpose of these cookies is to improve the service offered to the users and our visitors. In case they are installed, the website controller will ask for your consent to do so, and you will have the option to accept it.
Article 22 LSSI.- "Service providers may use storage and user’s data recovery devices in data terminal equipments, provided that the users have given their consent after having received clear and complete information on its use, in particular, regarding the processing of data, in compliance with the provisions in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
When it is technically possible and effective, the user’s consent accepting the processing of data may be accomplished through the use of adequate browser parameters or other applications, provided that it must proceed to its configuration during the installation or update through an explicit action for this purpose. The previously mentioned will not prevent the possible storage or technical access for the only purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network or, as long as it’s strictly necessary, of providing an information society service expressly requested by the user."
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize you, obtain information about your browsing habits or customize the way the content is displayed. The set of "cookies" helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages our users find useful and which do not.
The following are excluded from the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI:
- User input cookies
- User authentication or identification cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance load
- User interface customization cookies
- Certain cookies completely to exchange social content.
For this reason, this website can use them as they allow the operation and presentation of the services offered therein.
1.2 ADMINISTRATION OF COOKIES AND WITHDRAWAL OF GIVEN CONSENT
We inform you that you can reject the use and installation of cookies on this website by changing the settings on your browser, being able to continue using this website We also warn you that your experience on this website may be limited if some of the options we provide are changed:
1.3 ADMINISTRATION OF COOKIES BY BROWSER:
Many browsers allow the activation of a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names, you can find a list below with the most common browsers and the different names of this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer v11.0.205: in private
- FireFox 18.104.22.168 y superior: Navegación Privada.
- Google Chrome 84.0.4147.135 y superior: Incógnito.
- Safari 13.1.1: Navegación Privada.
- Opera 10.5 y superior: Navegación Privada.
- Microsoft Edge: 85.0.564.41: in private
Please, read carefully the help section on your browser to learn more about how to activate the "private mode". You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in "private mode", however, the user’s experience may not be optimal and some utilities might not work.
If you need more information about blocking cookies on your computer, please feel free to access the following link for further explanation: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Although cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, they contribute countless advantages to the provision of interactive services, allowing the browsing and the use of our website. Cookies cannot damage your computer and, in turn, when activated, they help us identify and solve errors.
1.4 TYPES OF COOKIES:
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies.
- Depending on who is the entity that manages the cookies:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Preference or customization cookies: those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users (for example, language).
- Analysis or measurement cookies: those that allow the person responsible to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits.
- Depending on the time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: they are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none are registered on the user's hard disk. Information obtained with these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. Ultimately, this enables us to provide a better experience to improve content, and facilitate use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a return visit. A permanent website has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We usually use them to facilitate purchase and registration services.
We also inform you that cookies provide the following information:
- Date and time of the user’s last visit to the website.
- Content design that the user chose during their first visit to the website.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- Other type of information from certain specific cookies.
In all cases and in compliance with the "COOKIE LAW" Act 13/2012 of March 30th, and from art. 22 of the LISS, our website, when installing cookies, will request your prior consent to their installation at the same time our web address is indexed.